Wednesday, April 27, 2011

African Safari


One of my biggest dreams and one of my top items on my bucket list (yes...I already have one. haha.) is to go on an AFRICAN SAFARI!!! I plan on being a zoologist, and if I could go to Africa to research the animals in their in their environment...it would just be a dream come true. I'm really into photography too, so I would take professional photos and maybe get them put in a magazine, possibly write a book about the experience. Yeah yeah...probably won't ever happen, but a girl can dream, right? :) My favorite animal in Africa is a Giraffe. They are so cute!! Although I'm pretty sure everyone loves Giraffe's, and why wouldn't they??
Now THIS would be cool...you know...as long as it steps around you ;)
I want to do this so much!
Another scary one, but the guys like "this will make a good picture"
I also think this is super amazing! but still kind of scary.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I love elephants and I love these pictures. I would love to go to Africa one day.

    ReplyDelete