Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sandcastles!!

It's a dragon eating someone. haha.
Something every little kid does at the beach, something teens and young adults do with friends at the beach, and something artists do...MAKE SANDCASTLES! I know when I was younger I would play in the sand and make sandcastles. Of course those were usually just buckets of sand piled on each other. Every now and again when you go to the beach, you see an amazing sandcastle that must have taken someone days to make! And you stare at in amazement wondering how anyone could make something so cool, using sand as their building material! When little kids make sandcastles, they don't think their making art, neither does anyone else, until you see it, and it really is incredible. I sure don't have the patients or artistic ability to make anything like these, but it's fun to look at. So here are some pictures of some pretty awesome sandcastles :)
Look at the detail...so cool.

this one is so creative and would of taken forever!!

I thought this one was neat :)
I think this one is my favorite

No comments:

Post a Comment