Thursday, May 26, 2011

Final Blog

This year I have read 2131 pages (more if you count the books I read in English)

Before this class, I read all the time. I would usually read before I went to bed at night, which sometimes was a bad idea because I wouldn't be able to put the book down. However, for some reason when I was in this class, I never wanted to read. I think it was because reading became my homework, and not just something fun to do. I also really didn't like to blog about it. It was hard to blog 4 times a week because a lot of the times I would read too much of the book, so I would have to try to remember what happened in certain pages to make this. Once you changed the number of blog post, it did become easier.

Like I said before, I tend to find myself reading in my bed right before I fall asleep. Sometimes when I read my mind wonders, and I read really slow. That depends on if the book is at an interesting part, or if I am drawn in to the drama, or mystery. I love to talk about books with my family and friends. Me and my mom talk about the books I read all the time, and I can always get her to check them out too. I enjoy reading the same books as my friends because I find it more fun to read when you have someone to talk to about it.

At the beginning of the semester, I was signing and angry that we would be doing lots of poems, however I have to admit that they aren't that bad. Their still not my favorite things, but I do enjoy some of them. :)

Over all I enjoyed this class, and I will keep reading, and maybe even reading some poems ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment