Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Voice!

By Now I am pretty sure must everyone has heard of the newest singing show, The Voice. For those of you who haven't, their are four "coaches" (all singers themselves). These people sit in their chairs facing away from the singer, so they don't know what they look like, or what they do on stage. Each of the coaches need a team of 8, and based just on their voices, they make make up their teams. If more then once coach wants a singer, the singer gets to choose! What I like most about this show is that it based on just their voice. Where on American Idol they want this perfect looking person who would have a good image. Also, from what I heard last night, the people can actually sing! You can be any age, sing any song, and you can even be a dual. It's pretty cool. I sure like it more then American Idol. I think that it could be the next big singing competition. They do want to outshine American Idol, since it comes on at the same time...and I think it just might. But you never know. Either way, I'll be watching it, so they have one viewer! ;) haha


I thought that this guy was incredible! And he impressed all of them...which is awesome!! haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment