Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Before I Fall (pg. 287 - 311)

So here's what happened. Sam goes out to a nice family dinner, just having a fun time. Her and her little sister are stuffing their faces in all the sea food the restaurant has. Then the swim team at Sam's school comes in. That doesn't bother her, until she sees this tall, blond, pale girl standing in the door way. She realises it is Juliet's sister. She goes over and talks to her, and is very nice. She lies and says she is Juliet's lab partner. All she can think about is how Juliet is going to kill herself, and she can't stand it. So she tries to stop it. She goes to the party, that she promised herself she would not go back to. But when she gets their, she realises she is too late in stopping everyone at the party from making fun of her...This is where I stop!


Review: AHH...I have to read more. I stopped at a cliff hanger, and I was just getting to the good parts. haha. I really liked this, and I can't wait to read more when I get all my homework done. Sorry this was a lame review...guess I said it all in my summary. haha.


Word Count: 311/470

No comments:

Post a Comment