Sunday, February 13, 2011

Disney Classics

So the other day, I spent 3 hours of my life on youtube, listening to all the old classic Disney songs. I love them all! So I made a list of a few of my favorites, I decided to only do ten, so my list was super long, just note that I wanted to choose a song from all different movies, so not all of these are my favorite, but the favorite of that movie. And I picked the movie based on what song got stuck in my head. haha. So here is my list, hope you enjoy.

1. Why Should I Worry - Oliver and Company

2. I'll Make A Man Out Of You - Mulan

3. Just Around The River Bend - Pocahontas

4. Hakuna Matata - The Lion King

5. Part Of Your World - The Little Mermaid (my favorite Disney princess growing up)

6. Something There - Beauty and the Beast

7. A Whole New World - Aladdin

8. I Won't Say I'm In Love - Hercules

9. Two Worlds - Tarzan

10. Cinderelly (Mouse Song) - Cinderella



I recommend you all listening to some old Disney songs, and making your own list. It sure is fun remembering the good old days :)


No comments:

Post a Comment