Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Is that from One Tree Hill?!


Okay, so I guess it is pretty clear I am obsessed with One Tree Hill. My family knows this best, because last year during spring break, we went close to the town where they film the show, and I made my family drive an extra hour to go see the spots on the show. So here are a few of those pictures I took.


This is Brook's store, clothes over bros. That had the sign over the door so you couldn't really see inside, but this was probably my favorite sight to see!! Brook is my favorite, so I don't know, it was just special for me. haha.
                                                   
Brooks house in the first and second season! This was kind of awkward to take a picture of, because people really live there. But hey, I couldn't call myself a crazy fan if I wasn't brave enough to take a picture of a random person house. I wonder if they are use to that every now and then, hmm...

The river walk way!! I don't know if that is what this is really called, but it's what I call it. Anyway, the cast is often on this, just walking and chilling. It's also where Nathan and Hailey had their first date (well, tutor session) and I sat at the same table they did!! :D :D

The River Court!!! Now I know you all know what this is. I was a little disappointed because I they didn't have the hoops up (weird) or the bleachers. But It was really cool to see it and stand on it.
And here was the sign for the show at the studio. Unfortunately they only give the tours on the weekend, and we had missed it already. I wish I could have seen one of the stars, but it must of been their spring break too. haha. One thing is for sure...BEST DAY EVER!!!

2 comments:

  1. Really love what you are doing with this blog. The pictures and stories are great. The number of reading logs is a little low for two weeks (four out of the eight per week we are looking for), but nice work overall. I'm enjoying this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I LOVE THIS! I really wish I could go and see it! You are so lucky to have gone. I would have done the same thing and taken pictures of everything!

    ReplyDelete