Monday, February 28, 2011

Survivor Reveiw

My favorite reality show is Survivor. I don't know why, I just have always really enjoyed it. I think it's one of those loves where you completely love it, but you can't explain why. Anyway, with that last episode (last Wednesday) I felt the need to talk about it.

So first I need to discuss to newest weirdo, Phillip. If you have watched the last two episodes, then you know what I am talking about when I say weirdo. The first thing that stood out to me about this former Federal agent, was the pink briefs he proudly marched around in. Really? On the first day? Wow. Anyway, he also made that tribal council the best one in the world (I don't want to go into detail about it, but it was funny). Anyway, this week at tribal council, he made his speech about the lion and the gorilla. The Lion is the King, who no one messes with. The Gorilla is another strong one, but knows when they mess up, they must pay the price.

Secondly, Rob and the little romance. So Matt, and Andria, had started this little lovey duvey flit fest. And who sees it, none other the Rob, the most famous person known for falling in love on Survivor. Anyway, Rob knows the power it brings to have an alliance (cough relationship) like that in this game (hello Amber). So when they lost, and he saw Matt do a kind thing to the winning team, he got him voted out. This kind of disappointed me. Matt was just being nice, but his teammates saw it as betraying his team. What really made me sad was right before Tribal, he pretty much said how Boston Rob is the coolest person ever. Broke my heart. haha.

And third, Russel being a know-it-all. Well we all knew it was coming, his famous line "Your either with me, or against me." Well it finally came out with new country guy Rlaph. Russel went out calling Ralph inexperienced, and dumb. Well Russel, Ralph seems to have something you don't....the hidden immunity idol. Now if Ralph does it right, he may be able to use that to blind side Russel...and you know you all want to see it.


I am excited for this weeks new episode! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment