Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Driving is Fun!!

In the article, "Teenagers, Driving, and Bad Decisions," it talks about how teenagers act recklessly while driving with friends. Well, sure, some do. But in our defense...so do adults. It's not only teens that drive faster then they should, or mess with the radio. Also, every friend I have driven with, act very responsible. They know that if they treat driving as a fun game, it could end not only their life, but their friends. I think it is a mistake to say teenagers driving with friends in the car makes them act non-responsibly. If they are in an accident, which happens to everyone, one reason may simply be they are a knew driver, which they are. Yes, yes, I am a teen myself just defending my peers, but hey, can you really blame me?

1 comment:

  1. Cool blog. I also found this article very interesting and I will soon get my licence so it made me think. Nonetheless I agree with you and my friends drive very responsibly too.

    ReplyDelete