Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Beastly (pg. 149 - 300)

Okay...so I realised I didn't blog at all while reading the rest of this book. So bare with me, this review is gonna be pretty general because I really don't want to make a super long post that no one will read.

So, Kyle...or Adrian, now has a blind tutor named Will. He is a pretty cool guy, I would want him as my teacher. haha. Anyway, Kyle actually missed school, so he made his dad get him a tutor. He also becomes pretty close with the maid he once was horrible too. Now on to the girl. Well there is two girls, Kendra, and Lindy. Kendra is a witch who put a curse on Kyle, er, Adrian. She made him look the way he acts on the inside, an ugly beast. Lindy is this sweet girl who lives with her alcoholic drug using father. :(  pretty sad deal she has there. What is even sadder is that her dad trades her to live with Kyle if he doesn't call the cops for breaking into his house. Of course Lindy is mad about this, and thinks Kyle is a creep without meeting him. However they become friends, and then more then that. It's your classic fairy tale love story!!

Review: Great book. I recommend everyone should read the book, and then watch the movie. Or if you already saw the movie, read the book. They are pretty different from each other. I think the book did and had some better things, but then I think the movie turned some things for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment