Saturday, March 26, 2011

Two Way Street (pg. 120 - 180)

Its before the trip, and we see that Jordan and Courtney are in the kissing stage in their relationship. She doesn't want to go to far, because once that line is crossed, there is no going back. Plus,Jordan has never stay friends with a girl he's hooked up with before. We also get to see Jordan in his mom after he walked in on her and some guy. His mom of course doesn't want him to tell his father. This causes drama. I don't want to go into all the details and ruin anything in case anyone wants to read this book, but their is this big secret that he discovers...that ruins his relationship with Courtney!! :( The secret is quite good, however...I don't get why...oh never mind. I don't want to ruin it. haha. Anyway, back to the trio, Jordan takes care of his girl, of course. They end up getting wrapped in each others arms (so cute)

Review: Nothing much to say other then I loved it so much!! haha I kinda suck at these reviews I do. Lets see, the secret is BIG which I enjoyed. I didn't guess it.

No comments:

Post a Comment