Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Oh the memories...

Children books!! Something each and every child enjoys. Either they love the illustrations (something I always enjoyed) or the story in general. There is website that is a time line of a bunch of children books from a really long time ago. This will be a walk down memory lane for me! Here are my favorite childhood picture books.

Peter Rabbit
Through the Looking Glass
Madeline A favorite :)
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
Goodnight Moon
The Velveteen Rabbit
Curious George
Click, Clack, Moo Cows That Type I loved this one!!
The Cat in the Hat
Little Bear
The Snowy Day
Brown Bear Brown Bear What do you See?
The Very Hungry Caterpillar
Frog and Toad I use to read this one all the time

All these books are so special too me because they were what I learned to read from. Some of them taught me morals, while others just made me smile and look at the pictures. I remember teachers reading these to us, and having special times with each of my parents before bed reading them. The list of books I love and enjoy from my childhood is much longer, but these were the ones on the list that I loved so much!! I still have these books and I look forward to the day I can share them with my children.

1 comment: