Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sucba Diving

Everyone has that one thing they really want to do at least once in their life. That one thing for me, is swimming in the ocean under water will all the life of the sea (just hopefully no sharks or sting ray). I think I would be amazing to scuba dive off the Great Barrier Reef in Australia!! I will say that this is something that would also be pretty scary for me. I'm not scared of water, or swimming or anything...but the ocean does kind of freak me out a little. Don't get me wrong, I think it is obvious by my blog that I
love the ocean, but some of the life that lives in the sea, scare me. Plus, you don't know completely whats out there....

To solve my little problem, but still do what I want, I came up with a little solution. A few episodes back on the Amazing Race, contestants had to go scuba diving in this huge tank full of real ocean creatures. Fish, the worlds largest sting rays, and sharks (not even the friendly ones). So, it was like scuba diving in the ocean, only...not in the ocean. See, it would feel the same, and I would be with all those creepy animals doing what I want, only, as long as the zoo keepers feed the sharks, it would be safe, and I wouldn't be scared. I doubt I would ever be able to do that, however, I do want to be a zoo keeper in the future, so you never know. ;)
Doesn't It Look Awesome?!

No comments:

Post a Comment