Tuesday, March 29, 2011

In 10 Years...

High School Students Predict Their Future!! This website is pretty cool because it really makes you think about what you plan to do in your future. Their is one guy that hasn't decided what he plans to do yet. I have a pretty good idea about what I want to do, but sometimes I just don't know, so it was nice seeing that I am not alone in that. I also can relate to the students that are going into a job because it is something they want to do, not because of money. I also could relate to those who want to help others, but their was also one who loves animals, and so do I, and that's where I plan to be...

...In ten years, I plan to be a zookeeper at a zoo. I have always loved and enjoyed animals, but it wasn't until I started volunteering at the zoo as a zookeeper aid did I realize that that's what I wanted to do. I'm not 100% percent sure I want to be a zookeeper, but I am 100% sure I am going to get a college degree in zoology. I know that this job doesn't pay a whole lot, but it is something I know I will enjoy, as well as be good at. I am excited and scared of the future, but thinking ahead and making some plans, is what makes it easier, even if it is a little scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment