Friday, January 21, 2011

Before I Fall (pg 132 - 167)

This is day 2 of reliving the day Sam died. This time around, she is able to convince her mom to let her stay home, but ends up going to school a few classes into the day. The way she views the same things that keep happening, are really interesting. Like the first time she cheated during her English quiz, and got the girl in trouble, she didn't care. But the third time it happen, she feels bad, and even tells the girl "you shouldn't be nice to me." It's little things like that, that keep happening. Another thing that happened, was she decided she was mad at her boyfriend for being a jerk at the party, both times it happened, so the ignores him at school, and of course, this makes her friends think she is weird. Not much more happened in these pages, so I am looking forward to finding out if she goes to the party, and if she does, what will happen.

Review: Well, I must say I wasn't very drawn into these pages. I think this is one of those books that take a little while before you really get into it. One thing I really enjoy, is her friends. Remember, their the whole "mean girl/were better then you" group, but for some reason, I am drawn into all the scenes with her friends. I guess that's why their popular. haha. Anyway, some parts of the book, make it hard to put down, while others, like the pages I just read, didn't draw me in at all. Hopefully within a few more chapters, I will fall in love with this book.

Word Count: 167/470

No comments:

Post a Comment