Monday, January 31, 2011

My Favorite 2 Books

As you all can see from the side bar off to the side, I have a little list of some of my favorite books. It is extremely hard for me to pick my top 2, because every time I read a new book, it becomes my favorite. So the books I am about to talk about, I can't say they are my real favorite ones, that's just to hard to choose, so instead, let's just say these are 2 books that are currently, and have been, my favorites for awhile. haha.

Hush Hush (and it's sequel, Crescendo)

First of all...AHHHH!! Best.Book.Ever. It's as simple as that. This is the one book I would recommend all people. I mean, it has a little of everything. I think it would be classified as a thriller, but it has mystery, drama, suspense, supernatural stuff, and a little romance. Anybody who is looking for a good read should check this book out. Just be warned, once you start reading it, you will find it very hard to put down.

Two Way Street

This is a book I really enjoyed. It was hard for me to pick another favorite, so I picked this one because I have read it about three times, and every time I read it, I love it again and again. It can be a little confusing, because chapters show the two different point of views from the main characters, and it also flashes between the past and present. It is a good read for anyone who likes a little drama/romance, with sarcastic and strong headed characters. It will make you laugh, and it will make you mad, but it is really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment