Thursday, January 13, 2011

Rob vs. Russell


I don't who all out there is a fan of Survivor, but if you are, you know Rob and Russell coming back is a big deal. Now I know a lot of people are probably sick of Rob, I mean, this will be his forth season on Survivor, plus he was on The Amazing Race twice, but I for one, could love him forever. Now I will admit I could not stand him in the first season he was in. He was cocky and let's just say he hadn't really grown up yet. But when he came back for Survivor All Stars, I became a fan. I'm going to say it was mostly because of the Rob and Amber relationship that happen, cause I'm a sucker for a little romance, but yeah. I was very sad when he got voted out on Hero's vs. Villain's. And I am excited to see him come back.

Now for Russel. It's almost the opposite about how I feel toward Rob. I loved Russell in the first season he was in. I was amazed at how he found, not one, not two, but three hidden immunity idols without a clue. And he blindsided the others with it all three times. He was great...up until Hero's vs. Villains. Were he became over cocky and full of himself. Yes yes, he is great at the mind games. I mean, who on earth could sway and do all the things he did without getting voted out? Not many, and that's why he makes it to the end every time. But he forgets it is a social game, and people don't like being back stabbed and yelled at. Anyway, I was a fan of him at first, but it changed, mostly when he got Rob voted out. Bottom line is, I will be rotting for Rob between the two.

Now these two know the game, and are great at it. But unfortunately, every other player is going to want to get them out, I mean, they've had more then enough chances, I know if I played the game with them, no matter how star struck I would be, I would want them out right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment