Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Let it Snow

You know that white fluffy stuff that falls from the sky in the winter time. I don't know about you, but when it's snows as hard as it is right now, it puts me in a really good mood. It is so beautiful to watch it fall from the sky. I love the way it covers the bare branches of the trees, and how it sparkles when the sun hits it a certain way. I love throwing snowballs at my dog, who adores eating and playing in the snow. I love making snow angels, and snowmen. I also love wrapping up in fuzzy blankets, to watch my favorite movies, or read a great book. Most of all, I love the fact that snow brings us 2 hour delays. And right now, as I watch the snow fall from my window, I am smiling at the fact that we already have one, at 5:00 pm. It's a snowy miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment