Saturday, January 22, 2011

I ♥ Photography

A fun little fact about me, I love photography. Actually, I love taking pictures in general. If I go out with my friends, I will always have my camera. Also, on family trips, I am the one taking all the pictures. Aside from that, I love taking photography pictures of plants, or my pets. And when I am lucky, my friends will agree to model for me. I just love the artist side and creativity you can accomplish with one click of a button. I recently took the photography class at school, and it taught me how amazing non-digital work is. Photography is one hobby that I have, and will keep my whole life. I get better with every picture I take.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog. Very personal and original, and your logs are thoughtful, too.

    I might suggest that you change the font of your text so that it is easier to read. I can show you how to do that if you need any help.

    ReplyDelete