Saturday, January 29, 2011

Before I Fall (pg. 167 - 184)

Whoa!! There was a big moment in these few pages that were I was like "WHATT???" I almost don't want to say what it was, in case someone wants to read it, but I feel like I have to now. Anyway, before we get to the surprise, what happened is Sam gets her friends to not go to the party. Instead they have a sleepover at Ally's house. Everything is fun, the girls are having a great time laughing and just talking. They go to sleep, Sam is awake when the other girls are asleep, and she takes those moments to think about everything that has happened to her. When she does fall asleep, she wakes up to a ringing, and she freaks out because she thinks it is her alarm clock, and Friday again. It turns out to be their phone, and Ally's mom gets so terrible news. Lauren killed herself. This was what made me go "oh my goodness!!" I did not see that coming, because, the other days she live Friday, Lauren marches up to the girls and calls them out on how horrible they are. Another thing we find out, that was a little shocking, was Lauren and Lindsey were best friends in elementary school. This was surprising because making fun of Lauren is Lindsey's favorite thing to do. Wow.

Review: Okay, I was little bored at first, but at the end of the chapter, I loved it. That's really all I have to say, haha.

Word Count: 184/470

No comments:

Post a Comment