Thursday, January 20, 2011

One Tree Hill Quotes

Okay, so as you all know from my favorite tv shows box to the side, I love One Tree Hill. It is my favorite show of all time. So I wanted to share a few of my favorite quotes from the show. These are all from the earlier seasons, in case your wondering.

"People that are meant to be together always fin a way in the end." -Brooke Davis

"Some times people put up walls, not to keep people away, but to see who cares enough to tear those walls down." -Brooke Davis

"And if you are luck, if you're the luckiest person on this entire planet, the person you love decides to love you back..." -Nathan Scott

"Missing someone gets easier every day because even though it's one day further from the last time you saw each other, it's one day closer to the next time you will." -Peyton Sawyer

"Life is going to push you around. It's going to beat you up, and it's going to scare you. But then, one day, you realize...your not just a survivor, you're a warrior." -Brooke Davis

"The bad guys lie to get in your bed, the good guys lie to get in your heart." -Brooke Davis


So those are some of my favorite quotes from that show. As you can see, Brooke is my favorite character off of it. :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG I absolute love One Tree Hill. It is on of my favorite shows. When I saw this I was so happy!

    ReplyDelete